- Deepika Padukone Looks Ravishing In White At The TIME 100 Gala & We Can't Stop Staring! PICS
- Not Vin Diesel, Timothy Olyphant Was First Choice To Play Toretto In Fast And Furious
- The Fate Of The Furious Movie Review: Rides On High-Octane Escapism And Insane Action
- Next Fast And Furious Movie May Take You Up To Space: Chris Morgan
- Fast & Furious Writer Reveals Sequel Plans
- Tokyo Drift An Important Chapter In Fast & Furious Series Feels Chris Morgan
Vin Diesel is trying hard to move on after his friend and co-star Paul Walker died last year in a tragic car crash. Sometime back, on Paul Walker's first birthday after death, Vin Diesel shared an emotional message and video of Paul Walker's last birthday before death on his FB timeline.
Again, Vin Diesel shared a number of movie stills from ‘Fast & Furious 7' where he is with his friend and co-star, Paul Walker.
Vin Diesel who will be next seen in Fast & Furious 7 as Dom which will release in 2015, even said that he hopes his late co-star, Paul Walker, would be proud of the work they had done.
He posed two stills from the sets on his Facebook page. While one pic showed Vin Diesel and Paul Walker together on the sets of Fast & Furious 7, another pic was a single one of Vin Diesel where Don is wrapping his fists in the garage. He captioned, Universal came to visit, to show the trailer for FF7... Speechless... yeah, it was that INCREDIBLE! I must also say, that it was emotional and bittersweet... we all went above and beyond to make Pablo proud, but man, I wish he could see what we have created and just how far we have come."
Vin Diesel is not the only one missing Paul Walker. The late actor's daughter, Meadow Walker posted a sweet message for Paul on his birthday, Sept. 12 with a pic of her childhood.