- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Soon To Have Their First Child!
- LOOK! Adam Levine's New Tattoo Is Simply Amazing!
- Miley Cyrus Going To Be A Key Adviser On The Voice Season 10!
- 10 Best Pop Songs Of 2015 You Need Listen To!
- Adam Levine Drops His Towel In "This Summer's Gonna Hurt" Video
- Adam Levine Mistreated By A Fan After Jimmy Kimmel Show
Singer Adam Levine says his recent marriage to supermodel Behati Prinsloo has changed him forever. He also plans to start a family soon.
During an interview with Ryan Seacrest, the Maroon 5 frontman, who walked down the aisle July 19, said that "the relationship doesn't change", but he himself has changed "in a great way", reports people.com.
"If it's the right marriage, if it's the right person, the guy feels a little bit more like a man," he said.
Levine is also looking forward to start a family soon.
"I want to have 100 kids," Levine joked.
"I want to have more kids than is socially responsible. We can't do it right now, but it's in the works," he said.
"The Voice" mentor also said that his work with Maroon 5 may slow down.
"We want to tour, to a certain degree, forever. But at which point does this start to interfere with other things in life that you want to do?"
"There's probably a day when I'm working a lot less and enjoying my job a little more," he said.