- Oh Boy! Dino Morea Met Johnny Depp & Their Pictures Will Shoo Away Your Monday Blues!
- Johnny Depp's Extravagant Lifestyle Lands Him In Financial Crisis
- Johnny Depp Thanks Fans At The PCA Speech For Supporting Him In His Tough Times
- Johnny Depp Thinks Acting Is Similar To Being In A Music Band
- 5 Things To Expect From Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales
- Read Some Of The Most Fascinating Facts About Johnny Depp
What went wrong with Johnny Depp at Hollywood Film Award 2014? When the actor was on the stage to present the Best Documentary award, he behaved very weird which created a stir on social media instantly.
Johnny Depp made quite an impression as a presenter at Hollywood Film Award stage. Behaving more like a drunk, Johnny spoke weird which raised many doubts as to what is wrong with The Pirates of the Caribbean actor. While presenting the Best Documentary award, the 51-year-old actor slurred his words and cursed multiple times. Depp even scratched his head and carried an unclean look which made him look bizarre.
The award went to Supermensch: The Legend of Shep Gordon Director, Mike Myers. However, Depp's behaviour became a buzz instantly. "This is the weirdest microphone I've ever seen," Johnny said after getting on the stage. He admitted that he is "not really good at this kind of thing."
Hosts at the evening, Queen Latifah and actor Michael Keaton joked about the booze available at the ceremony which might have made Depp behave so weird.
With the rough look and behaviour, Johnny Depp got noticed before he went up to the stage.