- INSIDE DETAILS: What Happened When Shahrukh Khan & Brad Pitt Shared A Stage Together?
- Brad Pitt Says Too Much Boozing Became A Problem For Him
- Did Angelina Hint At Reunion? Says 'We Are A Family And We Will Always Be A Family'
- Brad Pitt Undergoing Plastic Surgery To Deal With Divorce
- Marion Cotillard Opens Up About Her Steamy Scene With Brad Pitt In Allied
- Melissa Etheridge Supports Brad Pitt, Slams Angelina Jolie For The Split
Have you ever seen a breakdance conversation? Or have you had a conversation with expressions while dancing or rather competiing? Well Brad Pitt and Jimmy Fallon just did that!
Brad Pitt who is all geared up for Fury release and the handsome actor has just done something funny. 'The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon's' YouTube page just uploaded a funny video where the Fury star is seen breakdancing and chatting with Jimmy Fallon. Jimmy and Brad Pitt had the "breakdance conversation" at the basement of 30 Rock in New York City.
The video starts with Jimmy Fallon's solo performance. Then comes Brad Pitt who is competing with Jimmy in the basement. Jimmy then performs again and the text reads, "Brad?" with Jimmy giving the searching expression.
Brad replies back "Hey Jimmy" with new dance moves. After asking "How Is It Going?", Jimmy replies "Good" with a wink.
Jimmy then congratulates Brad for his new release, Fury. The text reads, "By the way, congrats on your new movie, Fury." Brad takes a round and says, "Thanks".
Brad further says, "If you don't see it, I'll be furious."
Jimmy's reply was epic!
The video of Jimmy Fallon and Brad Pitt dancing is just hilarious. What do you think?