- 'The Boy Next Door' Movie Review: One Time Watch
- Reasons To Watch Jennifer Lopez Starrer, The Boy Next Door
- Jennifer Lopez On Shooting Bold Scenes In 'The Boy Next Door'
- Most Awaited Hollywood Releases of January 2015
- Jennifer Lopez: Dating Younger Guys Is 'No Big Deal'
- Entertainment Industry Is Challenging For Women Feels Jennifer Lopez
After taking a break from the big screen, Jennifer Lopez is back with a hot and sexy look. Jennifer Lopez will be seen in a thriller movie, The Boy Next Door. J Lo is playing the role of a high school teacher who has an extra-marital affair with her student. Jennifer Lopez plays Claire Peterson, a married high school teacher who sleeps with a student, Noah Sandborn, played by Ryan Guzman.
The thriller movie shows what happens in the real life on the highly taboo situation. The trailer shows Jennifer Lopez' marriage troubles as her husband is having an extra-marital affair with his secretary. Meanwhile, Noah (student) comes and stays as her neighbour, and they both get close. While her marriage is in turmoil, she gets into a steamy hot scene with Noah.
But things get wrong when she realises it is wrong and avoids Noah. Noah releases their intimate pics in school. "I'm going to lose my job, my son, my life," she says frantically after Noah covers her classroom with photos of their intimate moment.
The Boy Next Door marks the return of diva Jennifer Lopez on the silver screen. The thriller will release on Jan. 23, 2015.