- Is VanHelsing Next In Universal Picture's List After The Mummy?
- Did You Know? Tom Cruise's Zero Gravity Mummy Stunt Is Real!
- Tom Cruise's Mission: Impossible 6 To Be Filmed In India
- Tom Cruise Trains A Year To Prepare For Mission: Impossible 6 Sequence
- Breaking The Stereotype, Mission: Impossible 6 Is Not About A New Mission
- Jonathan Lipnicki Says Tom Cruise Is The Best Person To Work With
- Jeremy Renner To Give Up Acting In Pursuit Of A New Career?
Tom Cruise just escaped an accident in London. The bold and fearless actor who is busy shooting his next Mission Impossible film. Tom Cruise is well known for being fearless and doing his own stunts on the sets of his films. The handsome actor who plays Ethan Hunt in Mission Impossible recently escaped a bus accident. Cruise was filming a scene for his next untitled Mission Impossible 5 in London.
The actor almost came near a bus while crossing the street. Thankfully, the red double-decker bus driver blew the horn which saved Cruise from trouble. We wonder if it was accidental or a scene from his next release. However, the video stopped our breathing for a second.
Sometime back, Tom Cruise had performed a stunt for MI5 as he doesn't like replacing the action stunts with body doubles.
Tom Cruise tried his own stunts by clinging onto a plane as it soars 5,000 ft in the air! In a death-defying scene, Tom Cruise clambers from a door of the Airbus A400M Atlas military transporter as it takes off - then desperately holds on as it circles at 250 mph.
Do not worry as sources say that he was wearing a harness that was attached to the plane. This made Tom try this daring stunt in MI and that too at the height of 5,000 ft in the air!
Tom is playing than Hunt for the fifth time and the untitled MI5 is due to be released in December 2015.
Watch the video.