- Working In A Zombie Drama Helped Drew Barrymore Battle With Divorce Woe
- Bisexual Hollywood Celebrities You Need To Know About!
- Happy Birthday Drew Barrymore: Reasons We Love Her!
- Happy Birthday Adam Sandler: His Best Movies
- Pregnant Drew Barrymore, Will Kopelman set for June wedding
- Drew Barrymore pregnant with Will Kopelman's first child
The 39-year-old star, who married Kopelman in 2012, is running a make-up and cosmetics company named Flower Beauty and branching out into signature fragrances, reports eonline.com. She is also raising two daughters -- six-and-a-half months old Frankie and two-year-old Olive.
Joking about her husband at the launch of her three new fragrances, Barrymore said: "My partner makes it impossible to lose my baby weight because he's such an eater and I love food too, so this baby weight is going to stay on for a while. It's just not easy with him because he is such a foodie."
"Date night, is always about trying a new restaurant or eating food on the couch and watching Top Chef, which we did last night," the "Charlie's Angels" actress added.
Talking about one of her new fragrances - Sultry - Barrymore said it "was actually meant for romance and date night.
"We loved the idea for edibles for a man, so it has patchouly and sweet plum. The way to a man's heart is his stomach, so it's a little aphrodisiac," she added.
Her other scents are Cherished and Radiant.