- Oscars 2018: Jennifer Lawrence Climbs Over Chairs While Juggling A Glass Of Wine In Her Hand!
- Oscars 2018 Red Carpet Pictures: Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Stone & Gal Gadot Make Heads Turn
- Mother Inspired David O Russell To Make Women Centric Films Like Joy
- Chris Pratt Is The Hardest Working Person Says Jennifer Lawrence
- Jennifer Lawrence Wants To Be Mystique In Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol 2
- Jennifer Lawrence Embarrassed Chris Pratt With Her Girly Scream
The nude photo hacking scandal has put Jennifer Lawrence completely off the social media and the actress has no plans ever to join Twitter or Facebook.
The Hunger Games Mockingjay- Part 1 actress told BBC1 radio that she can barely keep up with emailing. "I will never get Twitter. I'm not very good on phone or technology. I cannot really keep up with emails so the idea of Twitter is so unthinkable to me. I don't really understand what it is. It's like this weird enigma that people talk about. "It's fine, I respect that, but no, I'll never get a Twitter. If you ever see a Facebook, Instagram or Twitter that says it's me, it most certainly is not," Lawrence, who was in London for the premiere of 'Mockingjay', said.
While alluding to her photo scandal, Lawrence said she would like to use internet as little as possible. "I really like laser focused... it's because the internet has scorned me so much that I feel like it's that girl in high school that I'm like, 'Oh you want to talk about her? Yeah I'll do that!' Take my hoops off, I'm ready to go."
Earlier too, during the photoshoot for Vanity Fair, the covergirl said that she is not a gadget freak and hates social media. The 24-year-old Oscar winner prefers staying alone and doesn't like to meet people a lot. Well this is really contradictory as the actress looks really jovial and bubbly at red carpet and awards.