- Shocking! Angelina Jolie And Her Children Eat Tarantulas
- The American People Are Bigger Than Any President Says Angelina Jolie
- Did Angelina Hint At Reunion? Says 'We Are A Family And We Will Always Be A Family'
- Angelina Jolie Trying To Keep Brad Pitt Away From Her Children
- Angelina Jolie Started Chain Smoking Due To Divorce Battle
- More Kungfu Panda Films To Come: Jeffrey Katzenberg
The 39-year-old, who tied the knot with Pitt earlier this year after nearly ten years together, admits the ceremony was so special because it was shared with their children - Maddox, Zahara, Pax, Shiloh, Vivienne and Knox.
"As soon as it was all over, we all just changed clothes and hung out. It was just a very happy time. It wasn't this monumental change - we were just very happy and sure, and it's quite an extraordinary feeling to be so sure. It gives you peace," she said.
The "Unbroken" director says that she and Pitt, 51, who split from wife Jennifer Aniston after meeting Jolie on the set of their 2005 film "Mr. & Mrs. Smith", didn't feel pressure on their big day as they were already completely committed to one another.
She added: "What was lovely about it was that we didn't feel there was something missing or we needed to get married.
"We felt so complete, and the commitment to children is one that you cannot walk away from, so we already had that commitment.
"It was really that we wanted to re-commit and commit deeper in a way, and we wanted to celebrate that union with our children."