TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP Is A History Changer, Name Changer, But Not A Game Changer — Mamata Banerjee
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Best Smartphones With 4000mAh And 5000mAh Battery Under Rs 10,000
- Deepika Padukone Invites Katrina And Ranbir To Her Wedding Reception
- Unbelievable Mysterious Stones Found On Earth
- A Beginners Guide On How To Invest In Mutual Funds In India
- Do You Know About This Hidden Hill Fort In Uttar Pradesh?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
"They both deeply care for each other and remain close friends. We kindly ask that the media respect their wish for privacy regarding this personal matter at this time," their representatives said in a joint statement.
Insiders close to Ariana and Sean said that they very quietly and amicably ended their relationship a few weeks ago. "They made the decision to part ways because their conflicting touring schedules would keep them apart over the next year," said a source.
The "Love Me Harder" singer, 21, and the "Control" rapper, 27, first confirmed they were a couple in October 2014. In the months since, the duo have appeared together onstage at various concerts and also on the red carpet at the 2015 Grammy Awards.
Ariana Grande and Big Sean also often refer each other on social media. Sean tweeted on April 4, "Just know I love u and I care for ya." Grande echoed his sentiments on April 16. "Love u babes the most," the "Bang Bang" hitmaker wrote. "You just can't imagine."