- Mac Miller, Pittsburgh Rapper Dies at 26 Due To Drug Overdose
- Justin Bieber And Big Sean Are BFFs Again! Ariana Grande Left Out!
- The Mystery Man: Unknown Facts About The Weeknd!
- Justin Bieber Trying To Flirt With Ariana Grande? Says She Looks 'So Good'
- Celebrities Who Believe In Ghosts & Have Experienced Paranormal Activities!
- The American Music Awards 2015: Latest Updates!
"They both deeply care for each other and remain close friends. We kindly ask that the media respect their wish for privacy regarding this personal matter at this time," their representatives said in a joint statement.
Insiders close to Ariana and Sean said that they very quietly and amicably ended their relationship a few weeks ago. "They made the decision to part ways because their conflicting touring schedules would keep them apart over the next year," said a source.
The "Love Me Harder" singer, 21, and the "Control" rapper, 27, first confirmed they were a couple in October 2014. In the months since, the duo have appeared together onstage at various concerts and also on the red carpet at the 2015 Grammy Awards.
Ariana Grande and Big Sean also often refer each other on social media. Sean tweeted on April 4, "Just know I love u and I care for ya." Grande echoed his sentiments on April 16. "Love u babes the most," the "Bang Bang" hitmaker wrote. "You just can't imagine."