- INSIDE DETAILS: What Happened When Shahrukh Khan & Brad Pitt Shared A Stage Together?
- Brad Pitt Says Too Much Boozing Became A Problem For Him
- Did Angelina Hint At Reunion? Says 'We Are A Family And We Will Always Be A Family'
- Brad Pitt Undergoing Plastic Surgery To Deal With Divorce
- Marion Cotillard Opens Up About Her Steamy Scene With Brad Pitt In Allied
- Melissa Etheridge Supports Brad Pitt, Slams Angelina Jolie For The Split
Financial drama, 'The Big Short' has got the best casting with all the handsome actors playing together on-screen.
The film, based on Michael Lewis' best-selling book, will be produced by Brad Pitt's Plan B and Paramount. The book chronicles the housing and credit bubbles of the 2000s that led to the 2007-08 global financial crisis.
'The Big Short' is written and directed by Adam McKay, who is also expected to helm the movie. Pitt had previously starred in an adaptation of Lewis' 'Moneyball'.
Pitt's Plan B company has built a good reputation for serious dramas that tackle big issues, with "12 Years a Slave" winning last year's best picture Oscar and "Selma" which is in the Oscar race this year.
Meanwhile, new dad Ryan Gosling just wrapped production on the Warner Bros. thriller "The Nice Guys." He is repped by Anonymous Content and LBI Entertainment.