- Kylie Jenner Shares A Throwback Family Pic With Bruce, Kris & Kendall
- Caitlyn Jenner Celebrates 1st Father's Day With Family Including Kanye & North!
- Snoop Dogg Supports Akon's Social Work, Mocks Caitlyn Jenner On Instagram
- Stars Who Did Not React On Caitlyn Jenner's Look: Kris, Kanye, Scott & More
- Why Kris Jenner Did Not Comment On Caitlyn Jenner's Vanity Fair Cover?
- Caitlyn Jenner Gets Candid: No Genital Surgery For Now
Bruce Jenner might be living away from his family post the separation. However, the father of the famous Kardashian/Jenner daughters took out time to meet them all together.
Yes, you read it right! It was not on their family reality TV show, Keeping Up With The Kardashians but an off-screen get together. The patriarch of the famous family met his daughters and also posed for the family portrait. Seated in between his own and step daughters, Kim, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian and Kendall and Kylie Jenner, Bruce looked happy.
The family picture with daddy's girls together for Martin Luther King Jr. Day. was captioned "family."
Although all the family members are busy with their hectic schedules. However, the daughters took out time for their daddy and had fun.
"Things are really good," Kris Jenner recently shared with E! News about the family dynamics today. "We work together, and we talk all the time...We're still family." Sure looks like it.
Sometime back, Bruce Jenner discussed about his desire to transition into a woman to elder daughters, Kim and Khloe. He felt that Kendall and Kylie and small to understand the situation. However, Kim and Khloe supported him and are with him.