- My Admiration For Angelina Jolie Is Endless: Cara Delevingne
- Filming 'Suicide Squad' Had A Demonic Effect, Says Cara Delevingne
- Crying Helps To Overcome Tension, Says Cara Delevingne
- Cara Delevingne, Swayed Away In Love With St Vincent
- When Chloe Said 'No' To Taylor's Exclusive All Girl Squad!
- Cara Delevingne Rants At Paparazzi On Twitter
Cara Delevingne has stripped down to flaunt her curves for luxury fashion brand DKNY's Intimates and Sleepover campaign.
The first shot from the advertisement, as well as the first commercial, features the 22-year-old upcoming supermodel striking a pose in a matching set of lace lingerie.
In one of the shots which was photographed by Gregory Harris, she can be seen talking on a telephone in a Tribeca apartment with a silk top delicately slipped over one of her shoulders.
The shoot, which was photographed by Gregory Harris, shows off the model's sensual side as she playfully rolls around in bed in just her underwear.
The video from the shoot shows Cara Delevingne showing off her amazingly toned bikini body in different lingerie. She has given some sexy poses while lying on the bed and speaking over the telephone.
Courtesy: Gregory Harris/DKNY
Last year, Cara Delevingne revealed that she was designing a capsule collection with DKNY, featuring 15 pieces ranging from beanies to tanks and tees, and even a leather bomber jacket.
"They always encouraged my design input, my personal style and my ideas from the very beginning of our working relationship. DKNY is urban and edgy, but, most of all, it's individual. They truly embrace the weirdness in all of us, so you can really be yourself," Delevingne had told WWD at the time of the announcement.