- 2017 Is Going To Be Noah's Year: Miley Cyrus
- Christmas Always Makes Me Feel Deeply Sad Says Miley Cyrus
- Legalisation Of Marijuana In California Makes Miley Cyrus Happy
- Miley Cyrus's Mother And Sister To Feature In A Reality Show
- Woody Allen Is A Great Fan Of Miley Cyrus
- Will Never Walk A Red Carpet Again: Miley Cyrus
- Miley Cyrus Joins Lolawolf For Her Single Named 'Teardrop'
- Miley Cyrus Takes To Instagram To Disclose Her Reunion With Liam Hemsworth
- Miley Cyrus Mistook Planet Saturn For Jupiter!
- Miley Cyrus Planning A Secret Wedding Behind Liam's Back?
- Shocking! Liam Hemsworth Not Engaged To Miley Cyrus!
- 10 Celebrity Images That Almost Broke The Internet!
New York, Dubai and many other places were filled with celebrity couples who welcomed New Year 2015 together. From Miley Cyrus to Selena Gomez, celebrities have celebrated the New Year's Eve with great jest and energy.
We have seen some of the hottest celebrity couples welcome the New Year with a midnight kiss. One of the most talked about kisses is between Chris Brown and his on-again and off-again girlfriend, Karrueche Tran. Sometime back, things were not turning out good between Chris and Karrueche and after twitter feud, the couple were not seen together.
However, Chris and Karrueche are back again and they were seen kissing each other at midnight during the New Year's Eve. Meanwhile, it was speculated that Taylor Swift and Ryan Seacrest might kiss each other at Times Square. But, both just hugged and there was no kiss at midnight during Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin Eve with Ryan Seacrest.
Our new celebrity couple, Miley Cyrus and Patrick Schwarzenegger also welcomed New Year with a lovely kiss.
Here is a look at the celebrity couples who welcomed New Year 2015 with a midnight kiss.
Miley Cyrus and Patrick Schwarzenegger
New celebrity lovebirds were together at the New Year's Eve and shared a kiss at midnight to welcome it with love.
Melissa and Joe Gorga
The American reality TV star had a party time with Joe Gorga.
Mario Lopez and Courtney Mazza
Mario and his wife also welcomed New Year 2015 with a lovely kiss.
Donnie Wahlberg and Jenny McCarthy
Donnie Wahlberg and Jenny McCarthy looked picture perfect as they were seen very much in love at Times Square.
Jamie Chung and Bryan Greenberg
The engaged couple shared a lovely black and white pic while welcoming new year with a kiss.