- Kim Kardashian Suffers From Anxiety Following Paris Heist
- Kim Kardashian Finally Opens Up About The Paris Robbery
- Leaked Video Of Kim Kardashian After Paris Incident Sparks Police Investigation
- Kim Kardashian Held At Gunpoint In Paris
- Kanye West Supports Wife, Says He Is Glad That Kim Released The Videos On Snapchat
- Kim's Daughter North Is Struggling To Cope With Brother Saint
Charlie Sheen took to twitter to rant against Kim Kardashian. This all was done because Kim did not bother about a little girl fan who wanted her autograph. As Kim snubbed a little fan, Charlie Sheen went into a single sided twitter feud with the reality TV star. However, after venting his anger, Charlie deleted his tweets and has now apologized to the reality TV star for the same.
Charlie Sheen took to Twitlonger to apologize for his overreaction. He wrote,
Charlie says a friend told him about a 6-year-old girl who worshiped Kim and asked her for her autograph. Charlie also said that Kim turned the kid down flat, adding, "She cries about it every night before she goes to sleep," reports TMZ.
This angered Charlie Sheen and he vent his anger on Kim through Twitter. He wrote in tweets -
"You are lucky that ANYONE cares about your gross and giggly [sic] bag of funk you dare call an ass.
Your public loves u. give something back or go f yourself. My apologies to your hubby, great guy I'm sure, I hope his vision returns one day."
Later Sheen deleted the post, but by then people noticed it.
Kim did not respond to the angry tweet of the American actor. Moreover, Charlie Sheen has deleted the tweets so we might not expect a public response from Kim Kardashian as well.