- Shocking! Angelina Jolie And Her Children Eat Tarantulas
- The American People Are Bigger Than Any President Says Angelina Jolie
- Did Angelina Hint At Reunion? Says 'We Are A Family And We Will Always Be A Family'
- Angelina Jolie Trying To Keep Brad Pitt Away From Her Children
- Angelina Jolie Started Chain Smoking Due To Divorce Battle
- More Kungfu Panda Films To Come: Jeffrey Katzenberg
- Images Of Other Women On Brad Pitt's Phone Led To Brangelina Split?
- Angelina Jolie Leaves Movie Project To Avoid Brad Pitt
- Is This The Reason Behind Angelina-Brad Divorce?
- Angelina Jolie To Divorce Brad Pitt After 11 Years Of Togetherness
- She's The Angelina Jolie Of B-town! Deepika Padukone's New Photoshoot Pictures Are Way Too Hot!
- Kung Fu Panda 3 Hits Top Spot In Indian Box Office!
Gorgeous ladies stepped out to attend the Critics' Choice Awards 2015 looking breathtaking in designer creations. From Angelina Jolie to Critics Choice Awards nominee, Rosamund Pike, we have seen beautiful Hollywood actresses step out and grace the Critics' Choice Awards 2015 red carpet.
Coming to men, People's Sexiest Man Alive, Chris Hemsworth also turned up at the award function and looked dapper in a tux. Best Actor nominee, Eddie Redmayne also attended the Critics' Choice Awards 2015.
What gathered more attention was that Jennifer Aniston and Angelina Jolie both attended the awards night under the same roof!
While Angelina Jolie decided to wear a satin gown at the red carpet, Jennifer Aniston showed major cleavage in a plunging neckline suit.
Here is a look at the Critics' Choice Awards 2015 red carpet arrivals.
The Critics Choice Awards Best Actress nominee looked breathtakingly gorgeous in a white gown. She is in for the awards season hardly a month after delivering her second child!
People magazine's Sexiest Man Alive title winner, Chris Hemsworth looked handsome at the red carpet.
Unbroken's Director, Angelina missed Golden Globes but looked gorgeous as she graced Critics Choice Awards red carpet.
Pregnant Keira hit the red carpet with husband James Righton.
Best Supporting Actress nominee Jessica looked pretty in a white gown as she arrived at the Critics Choice Awards.
Still Alice actress who was nominated for Best Actress looked gorgeous in a black gown showing ample cleavage. Julianne won the Best Actress award.
Golden Globes 2015 winner, Eddie Redmayne looked handsome at the red carpet.
Wearing hair extensions and showing bare back, Shailene looked gorgeous.
Best actress nominee, Felicity Jones looked pretty in a black lace gown.
Golden Globe winner Amy Adams picked up same colour as Mrs. Jolie Pitt.
Best Actress nominee, Reese Witherspoon looked stunning in a pink and black gown.
Best Actress nominee, Jennifer Aniston showed major cleavage in this red suit.