- Dakota Johnson Arranged A Special Tribute For Her Mother In Fifty Shades Darker
- Dakota Johnson Wants To Continue Her Family Tradition Of Secret Marriage
- Fifty Shades Of Grey Actress Is Uncertain About Her Future!
- Dakota Johnson Is So Over The Hot Scenes In Fifty Shades Of Grey Sequels!
- Check Out Some Of The Famous Celebrity Lookalikes in Hollywood!
- OMG! Dakota Johnson's Dress Breaks On The People's Choice Awards Stage!
- Erotic Movies Which Were Banned Due To Explicit Content
Dakota Johnson who is playing Anastasia Steele is gracing February issue of Vogue magazine and the actress is looking stunning in a video shared by them.
The 2 minute video is titled "Just A Minute" and takes place in a dressing room. Dakota plays an actress who is called to set, but she makes the PA wait by saying, 'Wait A Minute' time and again.
Taking "just a minute" to herself, Dakota Johnson is looking beautiful in a beautiful cream satin button down, nude camisole and green skirt. The actress seductively lays on a couch in a lavish dressing room with rollers on her hair. Later she goes to the floor and lies down.
Courtesy of Vogue
"You know you shouldn't see time as a line, it's more like a circle," tells the man outside the dressing room who had been calling her for the shoot.
Watch the video here
When she asks who the voice is, he says he's "the voice of her conscience" to which she replies, "I never thought that my conscience would sound like a British male." Then he confirms that he's just a PA.
The clip ends where it started, where Dakota asks him for just another minute. The video was directed by Gustav Johansson and filmed it at the Chateau Marmont.
The magazine is releasing at the right time as Fifty Shades will hit the theaters on Valentines Day!