- OMG! Dakota Johnson's Dress Breaks On The People's Choice Awards Stage!
- Erotic Movies Which Were Banned Due To Explicit Content
- WATCH: Ellen DeGeneres Gifts Dakota Johnson A Flogger, Riding Crop & Handcuffs
- Not Criticism But Commitment To Friend Made Charlie Hunnam Quit Fifty Shades
- Happy Birthday Christian Grey! Inside EL James' 'Grey'
- WHAT!!! Fifty Shades Of Grey's New Book "Grey" Stolen Before Release!
Fifty Shades of Grey which has the Red Room of Pain, nudity, BDSM and lots of sexual content has got an R rating in the US by the Motion Picture Association of America.
Upcoming erotic thriller 'Fifty Shades of Grey' has been issued the MPAA rating for "strong sexual content including dialogue, some unusual behaviour and graphic nudity", reported E! Online. "R" rating means that If you're 17 or younger, you have to be with a parent or guardian.
When the film was first announced, producer Dana Brunetti hinted that two versions may be released: an R rated version and a more explicit NC-17 cut.
"Everybody could go and enjoy the R version, and then if they really wanted to see it again and get a little bit more gritty with it then have that NC-17 (X) version out there as well," Dana said.
However, a more explicit version of the film has not been announced yet. 'Fifty Shades of Grey' is based on the book of the same name by E. L. James, and stars Dakota Johnson and Jamie Dornan as Anastasia Steele and Christian Grey, respectively. The movie shows a young college girl who falls in love with the handsome billionaire who has a penchant for S&M.
The 2015 Berlin Film Festival will host the first international screening of the adaptation.