- George Clooney Slams Donald Trump, Calls Him Hollywood Elitist
- George Clooney Impressed By Wife Amal For Tackling Terrorism
- George Clooney Was Shocked To Know About Pitt-Jolie Divorce
- Hollywood Celebrities Who Strongly Support The LGBT Community
- Spoiler Alert! 'Money Monster' Trailer Starring Julia Roberts & George Clooney Gives Away Ending!
- Oops! Amal Clooney Suffers Malfunction At First Wedding Annivesary Celebrations
- George Clooney Celebrated First Wedding Anniversary With Amal Without Gifts!
- Celebrities Read Mean Tweets: Benedict, George, Emily Blunt, Andrew Garfield, Salma Hayek and More
- Amal Clooney Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction In Golden Dress, Flashes Briefs
- Amal Clooney To Enter Film Industry? Taking Acting Classes
- 'San Andreas' To Beat 'Tomorrowland' At Box Office?
- Amal Clooney Steals Limelight at Tokyo Premiere of 'Tomorrowland'
George Clooney with his acceptance speech at the Golden Globe Awards 2015 moved many people. Clooney received the Cecil B. DeMille Award for Lifetime Achievement, and also hit the red carpet with his newly wed wife, Amal Clooney.
Tina said, "George Clooney married Amal Alamuddin this year. Amal is a human rights lawyer, who worked on the Enron case, was an adviser to Kofi Annan regarding Syria and was selected for a three-person UN commission investigating rules of war violations in the Gaza strip. So tonight her husband is getting a lifetime achievement award."
However, George Clooney did not pay attention to the joke and when he was on stage receiving the honour, he appreciated his lady love which made everyone fall in love all the more with his acceptance speech. He said, "It's a humbling thing to find someone to love. Amal, I couldn't be prouder to be your husband."
George Clooney had his lady love, Amal Clooney with whom he graced the red carpet first time after the couple got hitched last year. The American actor, director and producer was also receiving his lifetime achievement award for his brilliant work in cinema.
So, George Clooney had a happening night at the Golden Globes 2015. We are so moved by his speech where he thanked Amal, that we wish to take a look at some of the best pics of the couple from Golden Globes ceremony.
The Red Carpet Appearance
George Clooney and Amal got hitched in September last year and made their first red carpet appearance together.
Raising A Toast
On the red carpet, the couple also raised a toast for a cause.
Yes, She Is Mine!
George Clooney looks like giving the 'oh-she-is-mine' with this wink as the couple pose for shutterbugs on the red carpet.
Hand In Hand
Looking very much in love, the couple graced the red carpet holding hands.
The Beautiful Smile
Both George and Amal look perfect together! Amal had the smile all time even when he thanked her and expressed of being in love with her on the stage that too on TV!
The Little PDA
After Clooney received the Cecil B. DeMille Award for Lifetime Achievement, and he thanked his wife, the Academy Award winner went to his table and landed a kiss on her cheek.