- Meryl Streep's Shocking Revelations On King Kong Audition at The Graham Norton Show
- Fifty Shades of Grey New Extended Trailer Dropped!
- Jane Fonda's Beau, Richard Perry Fainted At Golden Globes!
- Golden Globe Winner Kevin Spacey Back With 'House of Cards' Season 3
- Celebrities Who Missed Golden Globe Awards 2015: Brangelina, Bradley Cooper & More
- Boyhood's Big Win At Golden Globes 2015 Fuel Oscar Buzz
- PICS: Golden Globe Awards 2015 After Party Bash
- 'Je Suis Charlie' Celebs Support Charlie Hebdo At Golden Globes
- Golden Globes 2015: George Clooney's 'WOW' Acceptance Speech
- Golden Globes 2015: Hosts Tina Fey & Amy Poehler Disappoint
- Golden Globe Awards 2015 Winners, Eddie Redmayne, Julianne Moore...
- Rosamund Pike Shows Skin At Golden Globes 2015 Red Carpet
- Oscars 2016 Live Updates & Important Highlights: Chris Rock Kicks Off With A Funny Monologue!
The season's first award function, Golden Globes 2015 was held today at Los Angeles and celebrities from both television and film industry stepped out in their best outfits to attend it.
Hosts Tina Fey and Amy Poehler were back on action for the third time in a row to host the 72nd Golden Globe Awards at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills, California. Although we expected a lot from the hosts (considering their last two years performances on the stage), it was not much up to what we wanted.
However, we had some of the best moments from Golden Globe Awards 2015 which made the function worth watching. From Tina Fey and Amy Poehler's opening monologue to the fun done by Ricky Gervais, we had some amazing moments this year which makes Golden Globes 2015 memorable.
For example, this year, we had some photobombing from Benedict Cumberbatch. The Golden Globe nominee for 'The Imitation Game' might not have won the Best Actor award, but he made up for the missing Jennifer Lawrence by trying to photobomb a picture behind none other than Meryl Streep.
Here are some of the best moments from Golden Globes 2015.
Amy Poehler & Tina Fey's Opening Monologue
Tina and Amy were back for the third time in a row to host their last Golden Globe Awards. The opening monologue was funny where the stars dissed George Clooney and Emma Stone.
Benedict Cumberbatch: The Photo-bomber
Taking the role of Jennifer Lawrence, Benedict Cumberbatch tried to photobomb!
Jeremy Renner's Boob Peek
Jennifer Lopez and Jeremy Renner were on the stage when the later presenter made a sneaky cleavage joke at J.Lo. He referred to her breasts as "globes" on the mike.
See the pic yourself!
George Clooney's Speech
The 53-year-old actor was there to accept the Cecil B. DeMille Award for lifetime achievement and he won the hearts with his acceptance speech. "It's always fun to come here and catch up with old friends and, now that we've seen that everyone's been hacked, it's also a good chance for us to meet face-to-face and apologize for all the snarky things we've said about each other," he joked.
"For the record: If you are in this room, you've caught the brass ring," said the actor. "You get to do what you've always dreamed to do and be celebrated for it, and that just... it ain't losing. I don't remember what awards Lauren Bacall won. I just remember her saying, ‘You know how to whistle, Steve? You just put your lips together and blow.' And I have no idea what kind of hardware Robin Williams took home. But I sure remember "carpe diem" and, ‘Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary.' I never forget that."
Thanking His lady Love, Amal Clooney
The newly wed actor thanked his wife, Amal Alamuddin aka Amal Clooney for her love. "It's a humbling thing to find someone to love. Amal, I couldn't be prouder to be your husband." He finishes with a description of the anti-terror march in Paris and signed off the stage saying "Je Suis Charlie."
Some PDAs As Well!
Chrissy Teigen and John Legend indulged in some PDA on the red carpet.
Chrissy Teigen's Tears
Chrissy Teigen was all tears when her darling John legend won the Best Original Score award.
Finally, Ricky Gervais
Holding a glass of alcoholic drink in his hand, Gervais poked fun at a few A-listers like Katie Holmes before presenting his award.