- Meryl Streep's Shocking Revelations On King Kong Audition at The Graham Norton Show
- Fifty Shades of Grey New Extended Trailer Dropped!
- Jane Fonda's Beau, Richard Perry Fainted At Golden Globes!
- Golden Globe Winner Kevin Spacey Back With 'House of Cards' Season 3
- Celebrities Who Missed Golden Globe Awards 2015: Brangelina, Bradley Cooper & More
- Boyhood's Big Win At Golden Globes 2015 Fuel Oscar Buzz
- PICS: Golden Globe Awards 2015 After Party Bash
- 'Je Suis Charlie' Celebs Support Charlie Hebdo At Golden Globes
- Golden Globe Awards 2015: Best Moments From Cumberbatch, Clooney....
- Golden Globes 2015: George Clooney's 'WOW' Acceptance Speech
- Golden Globes 2015: Hosts Tina Fey & Amy Poehler Disappoint
- Golden Globe Awards 2015 Winners, Eddie Redmayne, Julianne Moore...
The 72nd Golden Globe Awards is set to be conducted this weekend. Amy Poehler and Tina Fey are returning back as the witty and entertaining hosts at Golden Globes 2015.
The Golden Globes 2015 nominations looks very competitive with the best performances in different genres of films competing against each other.
However, before the Golden Globes 2015 is hosted, we would like to predict who will win the Best Actor and Actress in a motion drama category.
Although all the nominees for these two big categories of the awards is creating a lot of buzz, it can be tough to pick just one name!
We have seen talented men and women giving amazing performances on the screen. Be it biopic, drama or comedy, the genres can vary but the acting skills and performance is what matters.
Here is the Best Actor and Actress winner predictions for Golden Globe Awards 2015. These predictions are based on a poll we conducted. Benedict Cumberbatch is leading Best Actor in a motion picture drama for his performance as Alan Turing in The Imitation Game while Jennifer Aniston is leading Best Actress in a motion drama category for her performance as a woman suffering with chronic pain in Cake. Check out...
The 'Sherlock Holmes' actor with his performance as Alan Turing in the biopic, The Imitation Game has got 44% votes and is likely to win the Best Actor category. Cumberbatch already won best Actor award at Hollywood Film Awards 2015.
Although Benedict Cumberbatch is leading, Steve Carell with his performance as John du Pont in biopic, Foxcatcher is also garnering a lot of buzz. In our poll, he is on the 2nd spot with 20% votes.
The British actor has been garnering a lot of Oscar buzz for his performance as Stephen Hawking in the biopic, The Theory of Everything. He is giving a tough competition in the category with 13% votes.
Best Actress Winner Predictions
Here is our Best Actress In A Motion Picture Drama Winner Predicitons
Jennifer Aniston is back and this time her performance in Cake as a woman battling chronic pain has been creating a lot of buzz this award season. For Best Actress in a motion picture, drama category, Jennifer Aniston has a lot of chances for winning the Golden Globe.
She got 39% votes in the poll.
Reese Witherspoon is playing Cheryl Strayed in the biopic, Wild which has got rave reviews. She is in the 2nd spot with 21% votes, and has a lot of chances to win.
The talented actress has played Amy Dunne in the thriller drama, Gone Girl for which she is creating a lot of buzz this award season. She got 14% votes in our poll.