- Meryl Streep's Shocking Revelations On King Kong Audition at The Graham Norton Show
- Fifty Shades of Grey New Extended Trailer Dropped!
- Jane Fonda's Beau, Richard Perry Fainted At Golden Globes!
- Golden Globe Winner Kevin Spacey Back With 'House of Cards' Season 3
- Celebrities Who Missed Golden Globe Awards 2015: Brangelina, Bradley Cooper & More
- Boyhood's Big Win At Golden Globes 2015 Fuel Oscar Buzz
The 72nd Golden Globe Awards was a great event and the first show from the award season marked a big win for many movies, TV series and stars.
However, the return of power duo, Amy Poehler and Tina Fey was a little disappointing. It is the third time in a row where Tina and Amy hosted Golden Globes. Unfortunately, the entertainment, the jokes and the wit we expected from the duo hosts did not turn up the heat on the stage of the first big award of the season and year.
Once again, Tina Fey and Amy Poehler picked up George Clooney who was nominated this year for the Lifetime Achievement Award. Talking about his marriage to Amal Alamuddin, Tina Fey said, Alamuddin is a "human rights lawyer who worked on the Enron case, an advisor to Kofi Annan on Syria and was appointed to a three-person commission investigating rules of war violations in the Gaza strip. So tonight her husband is getting a lifetime achievement award."
It seems like Tina Fey took a dig at his lifetime achievements in cinema by showing that his wife, Amal has more talented than him!
Coming to Emma Stone, , when both were discussing this year's nominated film, 'Big Eyes', a movie about paintings featuring individuals big eyes, Amy said that one of the paintings was actually on display in the room. The camera cut to Emma Stone and the actress took it with a light heart and blinked a couple of times to show her big eyes!
Unfortunately, we did not see enough of Tina and Amy apart from their opening monologue.