- Eddie Redmayne Used To Smuggle The Fantastic Beasts Script Home With Him
- Eddie Redmayne Finds Public Transport Productive In London Traffic
- Eddie Redmayne Once Failed To Qualify For A Role In Harry Potter Films
- Passion Makes People Attractive: Eddie Redmayne
- Eddie Redmayne Auditioned For Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- Fantastic Beasts Trivia: 5 Interesting Facts You Probably Didn’t Know!
- Fatherhood Is An Extraordinary Feeling, Says Eddie Redmayne
- Harry Potter And The Philosopher's Stone Is Eddie Redmayne's Favourite Novel
- Hollywood Movies & Actors Creating Oscars 2016 Buzz
- Eddie Redmayne Creating Oscar Buzz For The Danish Girl After Venice Film Festival Premiere
- Carey Mulligan's 30th Birthday: Her Love Life
- Check Out The Real Names of Hollywood Stars
- Benedict Cumberbatch Will Be Seen In A New Role, Stopping Time
So, who do you think has topped GQ's best dressed men of 2015? Well, it is not Brad Pitt or Bradley Cooper, but the newly wed handsome British actor, Eddie Redmayne. The British model and actor has topped the list of best-dressed men, beating Benedict Cumberbatch, Bradley Cooper and many others.
Eddie Redmayne who recently got hitched and is getting for of accolades for his performance as Stephen Hawking in The Theory of Everything has gathered a lot of eyeballs for his style statement as well. In November, Eddie also made it to the People's Sexiest Men Alive of 2014 list.
The annual list of GQ's best dressed men of 2015 is compiled by staff at the magazine and a panel of industry experts.
Benedict Cumberbatch who broke millions of hearts when he got engaged late last year placed himself at the second position. Interestingly, we also have new entries this year in the list.
For example, Jamie Dornan who is playing the much talked about character, Christian Grey in Fifty Shades of Grey has has made it to the list of the best dressed men of 2015, and that too on the third place.
With Prince of Wales, his grandson, Prince George is also in the best dressed list. The magazine said, "Already following in the footsteps of his great-great-great-uncle, Edward VIII, and his grandfather, the Prince of Wales, Prince George looks set to become the UK's best-dressed man."
Take a look at the Top 10 GQ's best dressed men of 2015.
The 32-year-old British actor and model topped the list as the best dressed man of 2015. His red carpet appearances have made a remarkable impression on fashion gurus.
Another British actor who broke millions of hearts after getting engaged last year landed at the second place.
The handsome Irish actor is the new entry. Jamie got immensely popular for playing Christian Grey in Fifty Shades of Grey which is releasing this Valentines day.
Even singers can be fashionable. Alex was last year at the 8th position and now he landed up at 4th place.
Nick topped last year's best dressed men list, but this time, he went down as others took over!
The British actor and singer went from 4th position to 6th this year in GQ's best dressed men of 2015.
The Prince of Wales
The Prince of Wales re-entered at the seventh place. His one-year-old grandson Prince George made his debut in 49th position.
The handsome 22-year-old British actor fixed 8th position this year. Last year, eh was in 14th place.
He is sexy and he knows it! The hunk model landed at 9th place.
Newly wed David Furnish made it to the Top 10.