- Gwyneth Paltrow Says Estranged Husband Chris Martin Is Like Her Brother!
- Chris Martin Is Being Sued For Hitting A Paparazzo With His Car!
- Chris Martin & Annabelle Wallis Holiday In Paris
- Kate Hudson's Wardrobe Malfunction At La Mer Event, Posts Selfies
- Exes Gwyneth Paltrow & Chris Martin Reunite For Her 43rd Birthday
- Gwyneth Paltrow Is Over Chris Martin, Brad Falchuk Confirms Romance With The Actress
Gwyneth Paltrow just proved that you can look completely different and flawless with the help of make-up.
The Oscar winning actress is not scared of showing off her flawed face as Gwyneth Paltrow took to Instagram to show what she really is.
She might not look that beautiful, but with the help of make-up, you can seriously transform into a red carpet diva!
The 42-year-old actress took to her Instagram account to share a photograph which shows her before and after make-up looks.
On one side, Gwyneth showed her make-up free face in selfie while the other showed her transformed into a beauty. In the after pic, Paltrow's baggy eyes, wrinkles and every flaws are hidden with the help of make-up.
She captioned the picture: 'day-to-night. I nominate to share her most glamorous transformation.
#GlamJan #sp @maxfactor.'
No wonder now we know why she shared this pic! It was a sponsored ad post for Max Factor, for which Gwyneth is a brand ambassador.
Gwyneth works a lot to maintain herself. The actress whose net worth is estimated at £40 million, is also believed to indulge twice a year in Thermage laser treatment on her face, brows and neck, thought to cost almost £17,000.
Daily Mail revealed that Gwyneth Paltrow's beauty regime costs an eye-watering £14,000-a-month!
After seeing this no make-up pic of Paltrow, it is clear that there are only a few gorgeous beauties who do not need the help of make-up!