- Ellar Coltrane: Facts About The 'Boyhood' Actor
- Critics' Choice Awards 2015 Winners: Julianne Moore, Michael Keaton and More..
- Critics' Choice Awards 2015 Red Carpet: Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Aniston...
- Sandra Bullock says she's at the peak of her career
- Takeaways From Channing Tatum's Candid Reddit AMA
- Channing Tatum Turns Magic Mike For Wife Jenna Dewan-Tatum!
- See How Sandra Bullock Gets Excited Over Magic Mike XXL On The Ellen Show
Awards season can't get more entertaining! A few days after Golden Globes entertained us, it was time for Michael Strahan to show his hosting skills at the Critics' Choice Awards 2015. Michael Strahan is co-starring alongside Channing Tatum in the upcoming film Magic Mike XXL.
Showing his dance moves that he has been learning while shooting the sequel of Magic Mike, Michael Strahan got into the character of a stripper.
In his opening monologue at Critics' Choice Awards 2015, Michael Strahan stripped his black trousers and showed off his undies on the stage.
The 43-year-old stripped down to his black undies or tight fitting boxers and revealed his muscular legs during the opening number of the show.
In the opening of the show, some shirtless dancers took to the stage while Michael Strahan was fully dressed, enjoying the show. However, after the shirtless dancers left, the former NFL star joked about not taking part in the Magic Mike inspired routine by saying: 'You didn't think I was going to go there did you?'
He expressed that his role in the Magic Mike XXL might be cut due to less lines. However, stripping on the stage and removing his suit pants, Michael said, 'Who needs lines when you have legs like these.'