- Meryl Streep's Shocking Revelations On King Kong Audition at The Graham Norton Show
- Fifty Shades of Grey New Extended Trailer Dropped!
- Golden Globe Winner Kevin Spacey Back With 'House of Cards' Season 3
- Celebrities Who Missed Golden Globe Awards 2015: Brangelina, Bradley Cooper & More
- Boyhood's Big Win At Golden Globes 2015 Fuel Oscar Buzz
- PICS: Golden Globe Awards 2015 After Party Bash
- Cannes 2015 'Youth' Photocall- Jane Fonda, Michael Kaine & More...
While celebrities were dressed up in their best designer creations and were set to attend the Golden Globes, something unusual happened during the ceremony.
Moments before the '9 to 5' actress was set to present an award during the ceremony, her boyfriend Richard Perry passed out beside table mates Sienna Miller, Mark Ruffalo and Channing Tatum. The 72-year-old music producer allegedly lost consciousness due to the heat in the venue caused by sitting next to intense lights near the stage, reported The Hollywood Reporter.
A spokesperson for the Beverly Hills Police Department said paramedics were called to the Beverly Hilton Hotel for an unknown medical emergency, but the call was cancelled before they arrived.
Hollywood Foreign Press Association president, Theo Kingma, said the heat that had many celebrities fanning themselves during the three-hour telecast was too much for Perry and he apparently fainted.
According to the police spokesperson, a member of the Beverly Hills Fire Department checked Perry, and determined he was okay, and therefore did not require any medical treatment.
Jane Fonda and Dolly Parton presented Best Actor in a TV series- comedy/musical to Jeffrey Tambor for 'Transparent' at Golden Globes 2015 ceremony. The actor played a transgender woman in the show.
Meanwhile, Kathy Bates was thought to have been injured at the awards when rumours surfaced saying she had injured her foot.
The 66-year-old was believed to have 'screamed out in pain and almost collapsed' about sixty minutes into the beginning of the telecast when someone reportedly stepped on her foot, an eyewitness told Us Weekly.
But it turns out the Oscar winner yelled because she 'couldn't contain [her] excitement' about meeting Fargo star Allison Tolman, reported People.