- Viral Video: Priyanka Chopra Interviews Jennifer Aniston At Oscars 2017 Backstage
- Was Disha Patani's Topless Photoshoot Inspired From Jennifer Aniston's In GQ? Dabboo Ratnani Answers
- Jennifer Aniston Surprised By Husband's Presence At Thanksgiving Night
- Jennifer Aniston Inherits Flawless Skin From Her Father
- Jennifer Aniston named People's World's Most Beautiful Woman!
- Find Out All About The Famous Hollywood Celebrity Feuds Here!
Aniston, 45, and Pitt, 50, ended their five-year-old marriage a decade back. Pitt wed Jolie, 39, last year, while Aniston has been engaged to actor Justin Theroux since 2012.
Commenting Jolie's work on the World War II drama, which like Aniston herself, was snubbed by the Oscars this year, she said, "I mean, that movie is so beautiful and wonderful, and she did such a gorgeous job. "I think it's time people stop with that petty thing and just start celebrating great work and stop with the petty kind of silliness," she said.
Asked about the chatter over their perceived rivalry, which dates way back to 2005, when post her split from Pitt, he started dating Jolie, the 'Cake' actress said, "I think that's slowly coming to an end. I really do."
Jennifer Aniston garnered a lot of Oscar buzz for her performance in Cake. However, the actress did not get any nomination which was surprising. Similarly, Angelina Jolie's Unbroken also got snubbed at Oscars with no major nominations.
Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt were married but the actor fell in love with Jolie while filming Mr. & Mrs. Smith together in 2005. Post the on set romance, Pitt filed for divorce with Jennifer Aniston. After dating for about a decade, Jolie and Pitt got hitched last year.
Jennifer Aniston also moved on and is not currently engaged to Justin Theroux since 2012.