- Viral Video: Priyanka Chopra Interviews Jennifer Aniston At Oscars 2017 Backstage
- Was Disha Patani's Topless Photoshoot Inspired From Jennifer Aniston's In GQ? Dabboo Ratnani Answers
- Jennifer Aniston Surprised By Husband's Presence At Thanksgiving Night
- Jennifer Aniston Inherits Flawless Skin From Her Father
- Jennifer Aniston named People's World's Most Beautiful Woman!
- Find Out All About The Famous Hollywood Celebrity Feuds Here!
Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt looked like a match made in heaven. However, the love did not last long as expected and the couple headed for a divorce after being married for 5 years. Since, the divorce, Jen has been surrounded with many pitiful eyes, but the actress has shown that she is strong and very much happy.
Jennifer Aniston has recently revealed that she did not find the divorce from ex-husband Brad Pitt painful. The 45-year-old actress who is now engaged to actor Justin Theroux, told Us magazine. "I don't find it painful. I think it's a narrative that follows you because it's an interesting headline. It's more of a media-driven topic."
When asked whether she still keeps in touch with Pitt, 51, Aniston said, "We've exchanged good wishes an all that sort of stuff to each other, but it's not a constant thing."
After her split with Brad Pitt, Jennifer Aniston has kept her love life private and away from media. "We know what our truth is, and [the rumors are] all just static," she said of her three-year romance with Theroux, 43.
The Golden Globe 2015 nominee is currently gearing up for awards season where her role in the independent drama 'Cake' is already getting plenty of buzz. "I really was just ready to disappear and really go into the depths of a character," she said about her role in the movie.