- Viral Video: Priyanka Chopra Interviews Jennifer Aniston At Oscars 2017 Backstage
- Was Disha Patani's Topless Photoshoot Inspired From Jennifer Aniston's In GQ? Dabboo Ratnani Answers
- Jennifer Aniston Surprised By Husband's Presence At Thanksgiving Night
- Jennifer Aniston Inherits Flawless Skin From Her Father
- Jennifer Aniston named People's World's Most Beautiful Woman!
- Find Out All About The Famous Hollywood Celebrity Feuds Here!
- Jennifer Aniston & Justin Theroux Splitting After 21 Days of Marriage?
'Friends' actress Jennifer Aniston is not getting affected by the speculations on her relationship with Justin Theroux. Jennifer Aniston says her relationship with fiance Justin Theroux is so strong and transparent, that speculation about their split does not affect her. Aniston, 45, has been in a relationship with the actor-director since 2011.
They got engaged in 2012. She said initially she used to pay attention to the rumours but now she does not care about them because of the trust between them, reported People magazine. Talking about the rumours, Jen said, "(I) just don't pay attention. I think I used to really, there was a period where I was hell-bent on saying, 'That's not true, that's not right, that's not fair.' And now I just think you have to let it roll off your back and you realise, I think everyone knows it's all B S and like soap opera on paper."
"The main thing is to try to just keep refocusing back on what you know is true and what makes you guys happy. We know what our truth is," she added.
Jennifer Aniston has been creating a lot of buzz which includes Oscars for her performance in Cake. "We were a little teeny, weensy movie made for four dollars and we poured our hearts into it and everyone worked so hard, so that this is happening on top of that, it's just like a huge giant juicy cherry on top," Aniston said while talking about Cake.