- Viral Video: Priyanka Chopra Interviews Jennifer Aniston At Oscars 2017 Backstage
- Was Disha Patani's Topless Photoshoot Inspired From Jennifer Aniston's In GQ? Dabboo Ratnani Answers
- Jennifer Aniston Surprised By Husband's Presence At Thanksgiving Night
- Jennifer Aniston Inherits Flawless Skin From Her Father
- Jennifer Aniston named People's World's Most Beautiful Woman!
- Find Out All About The Famous Hollywood Celebrity Feuds Here!
Oscar nominations 2015 was a complete shock for many as it was loaded with surprises and snubs.
One of them is Jennifer Aniston. Jen was garnering a lot of Oscar buzz for her performance as a patient suffering from chronic pain in Cake. However, the actress who got Best Actress nominations at Golden Globes and Screen Actors' Awards was snubbed at the Academy Awards nominations. Jennifer Aniston did not get even a single nomination this year t the Oscars.
So, Jen who was at The Ellen Show spoke about getting snubbed. Jennifer Aniston using her signature comic timing said on Oscar omission, "I'm the No. 1 snubbed!" After saying this, she added the punchline, "That's the silver lining, right?"
Jennifer Aniston sportingly accepted the Oscar omission and even joked about being snubbed.
Watch the video here
Host Ellen DeGeneres supported Jen and said that omission from the Oscars "in itself has to be a win."
However, Jennifer Aniston is really happy with the feedback she has been getting before the movie releases! "[The film] hasn't even come out - that's the crazy thing," Aniston said graciously. "We're so shocked and amazed that we have had this much love at all for a movie that hasn't even been released yet."
Ellen then asked Jennifer on her Golden Globes grab with Kate Hudson. "Well, my gosh, look at that ass!" She also laughed that, as a woman, "I'm allowed!"