- Viral Video: Priyanka Chopra Interviews Jennifer Aniston At Oscars 2017 Backstage
- Was Disha Patani's Topless Photoshoot Inspired From Jennifer Aniston's In GQ? Dabboo Ratnani Answers
- Jennifer Aniston Surprised By Husband's Presence At Thanksgiving Night
- Jennifer Aniston Inherits Flawless Skin From Her Father
- Jennifer Aniston named People's World's Most Beautiful Woman!
- Find Out All About The Famous Hollywood Celebrity Feuds Here!
While the expecting Oscar nominees are going to have a sleepless night, Jennifer Aniston is relaxed. Jennifer Aniston who is creating a lot of Oscar 2015 buzz for her performance in Cake is keeping the actress excited, but her beauty sleep seems to be more important.
Oscar nominations for 2015 will be announced on Jan 15 morning at 5:30 am and Jennifer Aniston has expressed that she will be missing the nominations as she will sleep!
According to eonline, "I'll be in bed," Jennifer told at the Cake premiere at the ArcLight in Hollywood, "I'll be in bed with my beloved and my dogs dreaming wild little dreams." http://www.eonline.com/news/614992/jennifer-aniston-refuses-to-watch-the-oscar-nominations-being-announced-tomorrow
"I'm not going to torture myself," she said, laughing. "My phone rang yesterday at five o'clock in the morning and I was like, ‘What's happening? Who's dead or b, is today Thursday?'"
Jennifer Aniston for her performance a patient suffering from chronic pain has been getting lots of accolades.
The nominations will be announced starting at 8:30am ET in two parts with directors revealing most of the technical categories first and then and Academy president Cheryl Boone Isaacs announcing the rest soon after.
Stay tuned for live updates.