- NOT DONE! Jacqueline Fernandez Upset With Justin Bieber; The Singer Ruined Everything For Her!
- Shameful! What Happened With Arjun Rampal's Daughters At The Justin Bieber Concert Is Shocking!
- Justin Bieber's Concert: Arjun Bijlani, Preetika, Aamir-Sanjeeda & Other TV Stars Have A Gala Time!
- SAD! Karan Singh Grover & Bipasha Basu Were FORCED To Leave Justin Bieber's Mumbai Concert
- LIVE PICS! Justin Bieber Performs In Mumbai; Alia, Jacqueline & Others Spotted At The Concert!
- JAW-DROPPING! Salman Khan's Bodyguard Shera Charges An Unbelievable Amount For His Security!
Wearing Calvin Klein white underwear and white tank top, Kate McKinnon tried her best to look like Justin Bieber which we feel she succeeded at.
Moreover, Kate McKinnon got the similar tattoos of Bieber painted on his body for the parody of Calvin Klein ad.
When the ad was released, Bieber's package was made fun of. Taking that point, Kate says in the parody video of the commercial, "Yo. My pee-pee's in there."
The parody video was aired on SNL on Saturday, while pointing towards her boxer-briefs-covered crotch.
"I'm a big boy now," McKinnon says. "This tattoo, made me say, 'Owie.'"
"My Calvins. Clothes for my big wiener," she says, pointing to her now very padded crotch.
Cecily Strong is playing Lara Stone who is not into the young singer while he tries to get stingy and behave like a kid.
SNL was hosted by Kevin Hart, who was promoting 'The Wedding Ringer', and the show also featured a performance from singer Sia, who McKinnon had also spoofed before in a skit during an episode hosted by Jim Carrey in November. Next week's host is country star and The Voice coach Blake Shelton.
Watch the three different commercial parodies where Kate McKinnon takes on Justin Bieber and shows his immaturity.