- Katie Price Looks Unrecognisable After Breast Reduction
- Katie Price Sells Old House, Starts Afresh With Kieran Hayler
- Katie Price Slams Peter Andre For 'Trashing' Her Career
- Pics: Katie Price's marriage won't last, says ex-fiance Leandro Penna
- Katie Price having 'difficult pregnancy'
- Peter Andre avoids Katie Price's pregnancy topic
Celebrity Big Brother 2015 started a few weeks ago, and it seems like the reality TV show is adding some more TRPs by getting Katie Price back. After Ken Morley and Jeremy Jackson's shocking exits, Katie Price is apparently coming on the show.
To add more dram on Celebrity Big Brother, it is reported that Katie Price will enter the CBB house this Friday. If sources are to be believed then, Katie Price has been finalised after she received a 'six-figure sum' to join the show.
Reports have claimed that Katie Price could be gearing up for a battle with Katie Hopkins after being offered a "six-figure deal".
According to the Mail Online, a "well-placed source" claimed that the mum-of-five is set to join the reality TV show after both Jeremy Jackson and Ken Morley were evicted from the house.
Back in December, BBBOTS host Rylan Clark hinted that his mate Pricey would go into the house at some point. He told OK!, "Kate will do Celebrity Big Brother. I think it's inevitable that she will go in there, but when the time is right."
"Will it be in January? I doubt it, but as her mate, I do know how much she wants to do it," he said then.
If Katie Price is coming on Celebrity Big Brother 2015 house, then this would be her re-entry on the reality TV show after 2010.