- Did Khloe Kardashian Hint At Marriage With Tristan Thompson?
- Khloe Kardashian Reveals How Denim Made Her Feel Embarrassed
- It Takes Dedication And Literal Sweat And Tears To Achieve Dream Bodies: Khloe Kardashian
- Kim Kardashian Had To Redefine Her Priorities Feels Khloe
- Being Single Is A Time To Rediscover Yourself: Khloe Kardashian
- Khloe Kardashian Felt Embarrassed To Go Out With Her Sisters
Season's reality TV show Kourtney & Khloé Take The Hamptons is finally over. We have seen lots of entertainment, drama and family fun as Kourtney & Khloé Take The Hamptons has been filled with ups and downs.
From Scott Disick's dramatic trip to rehab, Kris Jenners' sexy fling, Khloé Kardashian's 30th birthday or North West's birthday party, we have seen many things which made us stay hooked to the reality TV show.
Although the whole season was interesting, the finale of Kourtney & Khloe Take The Hamptons' finale wins the season's best episode. Khloe Kardashian and Malika Haqq share a crazy kissing moment in the season finale of Kourtney & Khloe Take The Hamptons. This definitely left Khloe speechless as she wondered if her BFF, Malika was considering KoKo to be n love with her!
Malika has also appeared in several Kardashian spin-off series including Khloe & Lamar and Keeping Up With The Kardashians. She has been KoKo's friend even before she got famous.
Khloe also disclosed the incident to sister, Kim Kardashian in the morning. 'Well last night was very interesting. I was taking care of Malika and like dealing with her, she just got tipsy and she like tried to make-out with me last night.'
Kim was shocked to hear about the kissing moment that took place when Malika was tipsy. She said, "What? That's insane. You guys are like BFF, you guys are like sisters. You are so close that even if you did hook up, it would be incest. Now it's going to be so awkward."