- Kim Kardashian Suffers From Anxiety Following Paris Heist
- Kim Kardashian Finally Opens Up About The Paris Robbery
- Leaked Video Of Kim Kardashian After Paris Incident Sparks Police Investigation
- Kim Kardashian Held At Gunpoint In Paris
- Kanye West Supports Wife, Says He Is Glad That Kim Released The Videos On Snapchat
- Kim's Daughter North Is Struggling To Cope With Brother Saint
The Selfie Queen, Kim Kardashian recently tried to post a selfie on her Instagram when her pic was photobombed.
We all know that Kim loves to show her pout lips and flawless skin with close up selfies, but the American reality TV star's selfie was photobombed by none other than her make-up artist Mario Dedivanovic. Sticking out his tongue, Mario turned into a photobomber while Kim tried to pout for the camera.
However, Kim decided to share this selfie on Instagram and captioned, 'Was trying to take a selfie...'
Showing off her flawless skin and beautiful eye makeup with curled eyelashes, Kim Kardashian West is looking gorgeous.
The star is so enamoured with selfies that the 34-year-old star will be releasing a collection of her photography in a book entitled Selfish.
Kim Kardashian has clicked uncountable selfies over a year. Sometimes alone or with North West or with her sisters and mother, Kim has shared many selfies with her close ones.
Selfish was inspired by a collection of Polaroids Kim presented her husband, Kanye West for Valentine's Day.
'It ended up turning out so cool that we came up with this idea to do a book - a selfie book,' Kim revealed in an episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians.
Selfish will hit bookshelves on April 28, 2015.