- Kim Kardashian Suffers From Anxiety Following Paris Heist
- Kim Kardashian Finally Opens Up About The Paris Robbery
- Leaked Video Of Kim Kardashian After Paris Incident Sparks Police Investigation
- Kim Kardashian Held At Gunpoint In Paris
- Kanye West Supports Wife, Says He Is Glad That Kim Released The Videos On Snapchat
- Kim's Daughter North Is Struggling To Cope With Brother Saint
Kim Kardashian has proved why she became the queen of Selfies. The American reality TV star who is releasing her book,"Selfish" contains pics she took of herself in the year George Orwell made famous.
A few days back, Kim Kardashian released the cover picture of her book, Selfish which is obviously a selfie. However, Kim is showing ample cleavage in the selfie of the book cover.
Kim who had been seen clicking and sharing selfies for more than a year has said in pitching the book, "I took pictures of myself with digital cameras when I was in junior high and high school, and I just got hooked." She added, "I was always obsessed with selfies," reports TMZ.
It has been reported that the book was Kim's hubby, Kanye West's idea and the book has been published by his creative team, Donda.
Kim had revealed that time that she has planned to gift a collection of selfies to Kanye West on Valentine's Day. However, the idea of making it into a book seems to be a nice business venture.
Kim actually set the selfie trend and we must agree that she has proved that she is a trendsettter and the ultimate queen of Selfies.