- Kristen Stewart Says She Doesn't Fit In The Contemporary Fashion World
- Kristen Stewart Reveals Her Time In Twilight Was Uncomfortable
- Robert Pattinson Agrees To Work With Kristen Stewart For Twilight Sequels
- Kristen Stewart Drops Her Celebrity Image While Acting
- Awkward! SoKo Dated Robert Pattinson Before Dating Kristen Stewart!
- Pics! Kristen Stewart Featured In Chanel 2016 Eye Collections Campaign
The 24-year-old star said that she loves watching superhero movies, and wants to try something different in her movie career. "I love watching those movies. I would love to show people that I can do more than just be 'Kristen Stewart' in a different movie, in a different circumstance. I'm sure I could get on board with 'Captain America', you know what I mean... It would just have to be the right thing," she told Yahoo movies.
Kristen has also played Snow White in the big-budget fantasy adventure film, Snow White and the Huntsman which might be a jumping off point for a superhero role.
Stewart is not the only actor who recently shared her desire to be in superhero movies. Kit Harington said he wanted to play a more cheerful version of Batman. Lopez is also excited with the possibility of her appearing in a superhero movie.
Kristen Stewart shot to fame by playing Bella in Twilight series opposite her then boyfriend, Robert Pattinson. Her last release was Still Alice where she played the on-screen daughter of Oscar nominated actress, Julianne Moore.
I've known Julie [Julianne Moore] for a number of years. Without harping on the very common complaint that there aren't very many good roles for girls, when one is quite good and undeniably real, it sticks out like a flint rock. You can't help but fall over it thinking, "Oh God, I hope I don't break my face so I can play this part, because I'm floored by it," Kristen told Yahoo movies while talking about Still Alice.