- Billboard Music Awards 2015 Performers: Pitbull, Taylor Swift & More..
- Furious 7's Release Delayed In Thailand, To Hit Indian Screens On 2nd April
- Justin Bieber's Comedy Central Roast In Pics
- Stars Who Will Roast Justin Bieber: Kevin Hart, Snoop Dogg & More
- Watch Furious 7's Crazy New Extended Trailer Clip
- Paul Walker's 1st Death Anniversary: Family & Friends Pay Tribute
- Vin Diesel Shares The First Poster Of Fast 8! Movie To Hit The Theaters Soon
Rapper Ludacris and his longtime lady love, Eudoxie Mbouguiengue, entered 2015 as a married couple.
The rapper who will be next seen in Furious 7 proposed to his partner during the day, reports TMZ, and took her out to dinner to in a Georgia restaurant to celebrate. When the couple arrived home, there was a wedding dress left out for Eudoxie, chosen by her mother. So, the couple got hitched the very same day after he proposed.
Without offering any details on the surprise ceremony, the rapper posted a photograph of himself dressed in a black and white tuxedo beside his bride on Instagram with the caption: "Why wait? Did the thing before 2015. #mrandmrsrbridges".
A source told eonline, it was a "beautiful wedding". "The wedding was small and only close friends and family were in attendance. Ludacris was so thrilled to be getting married and (was) filled with such love for his lady. He was a bit nervous when it was happening but in a very good kinda way," added the source.
His wife also took to Instagram to post a few pictures from their special day. "Great way to go into the new year," she captioned one photograph.
So are they planning babies already? "They both want children so that's something that will likely happen in the next year," the source shared.
The rapper popped the question to the lady he's been dating since 2009, in an extravagant way, according to Mbouguiengue's Instagram post.
Ludacris took her up on what looked to be a private jet and a message was projected on the ground below them.
The message was -- "Eudoxie will you marry me?" "Best day of my life with the love of my life," she captioned the picture.