- Cannes Film Festival 2015 Red Carpet Live: Karlie, Doutzen, Katrina, Naomi Pics
- Cannes Film Festival 2015 Line-Up
- Oscars 2015: Birdman Wins 4 Including Best Director & Picture
- 'Birdman' Review: Ending Leaves You Ambiguous
- Naomi Watts Refuses To Work With Schreiber In Ray Donovan
- Daniel Craig haunted by ghosts in Dream House trailer
Actress Naomi Watts will be honoured with the Lacoste Spotlight Award at this year's Costume Designers Guild Awards.
The announcement was made on Tuesday. According to a release, the award "honours an actor whose talent and career personify an enduring commitment to excellence, including a special awareness of the role and importance of costume design."
From her recent role as a pregnant Russian stripper in "St. Vincent" to playing a Broadway actress in the Oscar-nominated film "Birdman", Watts has proved her calibre- both for her acting skills as well as her style sense.
The Guild, which announced its nominations earlier this month, will also present honorary awards to "Boyhood" writer-director Richard Linklater, costume designer Aggie Guerard Rodgers and designer and scholar Deborah Nadoolman Landis during the ceremony.
The actress will receive the award next month, on Feb 17 at a ceremony at the Beverly Hilton.
Two days back, Naomi Watts graciously collected her accolade for Best Global Actress in Motion Pictures at China's 15th Huading Awards in Macau on Sunday.
The Australian actress and mother of two recently revealed that she wanted to give up acting sometime back.
Naomi Watts told British InStyle magazine's February issue that there have been times throughout her career when she considered giving up acting.