- LOOK! Rita Ora Bares It All & Goes All Skin In The Raunchy Photoshoot!
- Pics: Celebrities Celebrating Halloween, Kylie, Rita Ora & More
- Rita Ora Flashes Her Inners At NYFW During Vera Wang's Show
- Red Hot Rita Ora Goes Braless, Later Performs Body On Me With Chris Brown At Jimmy Kimmel Live
- Rita Ora Flaunts Her Bikini Body At Ibiza
- Rita Ora's 'X Factor' On The Glamour's September Issue
Singer-actress Rita Ora, who plays sister of actor Jamie Dornan's character Christian Grey, in upcoming movie 'Fifty Shades of Grey' has shared a picture of her new look.
The 24-year-old singer took to Instagram sharing a new black-and-white photo, with a longer bob hairdo. "I like this. I can't wait till next year! 2015 bots!," she captioned the picture.
"This was such a great cameo to be involved in," the singer told OK! magazine in November. "And even though I'm only in it for a little bit, it's opened the door to a lot of movie things that I haven't actually announced yet... I have the bug, for real. Fifty Shades was a moment of cameo and a really good wake-up call... It was nice to be a part of it, and it opened a lot of doors."
Playing Mia is a big opportunity for Rita as it has opened many doors for the singer turned actress. Earlier, she has played acted in British gangster film Spivs in 2004, and did a brief cameo in 2013's Fast 6.
In addition to Dornan and Ora, the movie features Dakota Johnson as Ana, Luke Grimes as Elliot Grey, Marcia Gay Harden and Andrew Airlie as Dornan's parents. 'Fifty Shades of Grey' is adapted from popular novel by E L James of the same name. The movie will hit the US theatres next year on Valentine's Day.