- Entertainment Industry Is Challenging For Women Feels Jennifer Lopez
- I Grew Up With Holes In My Shoes Says Jennifer Lopez
- Everything I Do Is For My Children Says Jennifer Lopez
- When Leonardo DiCaprio Was Pranked By Jennifer Lopez And James Corden!
- Must See! Golden Globes Awards 2016 After Party Pictures!
- 46 Years Old Jennifer Lopez Reveals The Secret Behind Her Toned Body!
- 9 Hollywood Celebrities Whom PETA Hates For Abusing Animals!
- Hollywood Divas Who Slammed The Body Shaming Critics!
- Hollywood Divas With Suspiciously Humongous Posteriors!
- Extremely Finicky & Demanding Hollywood Musicians!
- Hollywood Celebrities Who Are Supposedly Involved In Illuminati
- 5 Most Lavish & Fancy Homes Of Hollywood Celebrities
This Friday, one of the awaited movies, The Boy Next Door is releasing in many countries including USA and India.
The Boy Next Door marks the big screen return of Jennifer Lopez after 2013's movie, Parker. The 45-year-old has tried to return back to the thriller genre after acting in rom-coms.
Jennifer Lopez is playing a school teacher in this American thriller drama. The movie is based on an affair which gets ugly when the guy (Ryan Guzman) becomes crazy with obsession to get her close to him.
Jennifer Lopez is a divorced single mother who is adjusting with her ex husband (John Corbett) only for her son. However, her one night stand with the young neighbor becomes one of her biggest mistakes which takes a toll on her life and career.
The Boy Next Door is going to be a nice watch as Jennifer Lopez is not just a good singer but a talented actress as well. The diva is moreover going to treat her loyal fans with some hot scenes which makes this movie an erotic thriller. In short, the movie has romance, drama, action and entertainment which will keep you hooked to the screen.
The crime movie with its storyline looks similar to a true crime case that happened in the seventies.
Here are some reasons to watch The Boy Next Door.
Return of Jennifer Lopez
From Selena to The Wedding Planner, JLo has proved her worth on the big screen time and again. After 2013 release, Parker, Jennifer Lopez is coming back this year in The Boy Next Door.
Jen plays a newly divorced school teacher in this erotic thriller. After a long time, the actress has taken a break from rom-coms and coming in action and thriller genres.
There Is Romance
One of the reasons to watch The Boy Next Door is, the romance. Although it is a thriller, we also get to see some romance brewing between her and Ryan Guzman.
And It's Erotic
As mentioned earlier, The Boy Next Door is an erotic thriller and we get to see sex scenes as well. Talking about it, JLo said, "I wouldn't say they're fun,' They're awkward and a little bit uncomfortable, but you try to get into it to make it look real."
There Is Drama
With love and hatred comes drama where we get to see JLo get scared of her scorned lover who wants to win her by any means.