- Fans Surprised By This Picture, Shows Sam Smith's Extreme Weight Loss!
- Eligible Bachelors Of Hollywood You Need To Look Forward To In 2016
- Prince William, Kate Middleton & Prince Harry At The Premiere Of 'Spectre' In London
- Sam Smith's Spectre Theme Song: Daniel Craig & Monica Bellucci Kiss
- Celebrities React To Bruce Jenner's Transition, Supports Caitlyn Jenner
- 2015 iHeartRadio Music Awards Best Moments & Performances
Grammy nominee, Sam Smith has split from his boyfriend Jonathan Zeizel. He is hopeful of finding love again.
The duo has split after two months of dating. Smith, 22, is seeking solace in his music after separating from the model -- who he met on the set of his video for "Like I Can", he revealed on stage Tuesday, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
While introducing his track "Good thing", which is about break-up, Smith said: "This song is very special for me today, as I've actually had to do a very similar thing with someone I've been seeing."
Despite his heartache, Smith is still hopeful of finding love again "soon". Speaking after the show at Air Canada Centre here, he said: "Hopefully I will find someone soon and when I do I think it will be a bit more difficult to sing songs because I will want to sing happy songs. Right now when I'm on stage I feel like it is good for me, it is like therapy every night.
"The music comforts me." Smith later thanked fans for their support at the show.
He tweeted: "Had a really sad day today, so thank you Toronto for making me feel so much better. Sometimes you just need to lay in bed with a glass of red wine and a football T-shirt and listen to Joni Mitchell. It's been a sad day. Beautiful show, but sad day x. (sic)"