- Selena Gomez Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction! Accidentally Flashes Nipple In A Sheer Dress
- Selena Gomez Feels Defeated Due To Her Young Look
- Selena Gomez All Set To Introduce The Weeknd To Her Family
- Selena Gomez Doesn't Care About Bella Hadid's Feelings
- Selena Gomez Takes Break From Music To Deal With Panic Attacks
- Yoga And Exercise Keep Selena Gomez Fit
After facing a lot of criticism over her disrespectful pose at Abu Dhabi mosque, pop star Selena Gomez has deleted the controversial picture from her Instagram account.
Selena was in Dubai to celebrate New Year and she visited Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque on Dec. 29 which landed her in controversy. Selena Gomez shared a pic of herself popping her leg out to show off bare ankle in a black burka at the mosque in Abu Dhabi.
The 22-year-old singer was in the city to welcome the New Year with friends including Kendall Jenner, Shay Mitchell, Cody Simpson, and Gigi Hadid. The Instagram picture got criticism for the singer as the pose was deemed as a sign of impropriety.
Exposing her leg and striking that kind of pose are considered disrespectful in mosque culture. Due to this, Selena Gomez reportedly angered the mosque leaders for disrespectful pose.
Selena got into major criticism for the leg pose at the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. However, her another photo is also drawing a lot of complaints. Mosque rules prohibit laughing and smiling, but Selena, Kendall Jenner, Cody Simpson, Gigi Hadid and their friends were laughing in a pic which upset the leaders as it is breaking the rule.