- Selena Gomez Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction! Accidentally Flashes Nipple In A Sheer Dress
- Selena Gomez Feels Defeated Due To Her Young Look
- Selena Gomez All Set To Introduce The Weeknd To Her Family
- Selena Gomez Doesn't Care About Bella Hadid's Feelings
- Selena Gomez Takes Break From Music To Deal With Panic Attacks
- Yoga And Exercise Keep Selena Gomez Fit
Selena Gomez is all set and the cameras started rolling as well. The Revised Fundamentals of Caregiving shoot has started in Atlanta, Georgia. A few weeks after it was confirmed that Selena Gomez is going to star in the movie opposite Paul Rudd.
We got to see the first glimpse of Selena Gomez playing wild and cool in the picture from The Revised Fundamentals of Caregiving shooting.
Holding a lit cigarette in between her lips, Selena Gomez is leaning against the wall in a gas station, the singer actress looks bold and gorgeous.
Rob Burnett-helmed film adaptation is from Jonathan Evison novel of the same name which was published in 2012 and tells the story of Ben Benjamin (Rudd), a man escaping divorce who just barely qualifies as a professional caregiver for a typical video-game-obsessed and sex-crazed teenage boy Trevor, who has muscular dystrophy.
Selena Gomez is playing the lead actress, Dot an outspoken young woman, who hitches a ride with the pair during a road trip, and with her attitude and lack of embarrassment about Trevor's condition makes him have a crush on her.
Donna Gigliotti who produced 'Silver Linings Playbook' will produce along with James Spies who produced 'Constantine'.