- Selena Gomez Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction! Accidentally Flashes Nipple In A Sheer Dress
- Selena Gomez Feels Defeated Due To Her Young Look
- Selena Gomez All Set To Introduce The Weeknd To Her Family
- Selena Gomez Doesn't Care About Bella Hadid's Feelings
- Selena Gomez Takes Break From Music To Deal With Panic Attacks
- Yoga And Exercise Keep Selena Gomez Fit
Selena Gomez is coming back on the big screen! The singer turned actress who was last seen in Spring Breakers is all set to return back to acting.
Selena is starring in the Rob Burnett-helmed adaptation, The Revised Fundamentals of Caregiving. The singer turned actress confirmed landing a new movie on twitter. Selena wrote, "Finally able to share my new movie... Meet Dot." And she is starring opposite the handsome Antman actor, Paul Rudd. The duo were also seen having some fun and bonding at Golden Globes after party at Beverly Hilton Hotel.
The Jonathan Evison novel of the same name was published in 2012 and tells the story of Ben Benjamin (Rudd), a man escaping divorce who just barely qualifies as a professional caregiver for a typical video-game-obsessed and sex-crazed teenage boy Trevor, who has muscular dystrophy.
Selena Gomez is playing the lead actress, Dot an outspoken young woman, who hitches a ride with the pair during a road trip, and with her attitude and lack of embarrassment about Trevor's condition makes him have a crush on her.
Donna Gigliotti who produced Silver Linings Playbook) will produce along with James Spies who produced Constantine. Production of The Revised Fundamentals of Caregiving will begin on Jan. 22 in Atlanta.
Deadline first reported on Selena's casting in The Revised Fundamentals of Caregiving.