TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Sofia Vergara and fiancé Joe Manganiello are finally getting married today, November 22, 2015. The wedding's happening at the Breakers Hotel in West Palm Beach, Florida. About 400 guests are expected to attend the wedding.
The 43 years old ‘Modern Family' actress Sofia Vergara and the 38 years old ‘True Blood' actor Joe Manganiello got engaged last year December in Hawaii while on a vacation. The couple dated for 6 months before getting engaged to marriage.
Sofia's 23 years old son will be walking her down the aisle. This is her second marriage and Joe's first. The actress has been constantly keeping her fans updated via her Instagram posts. It includes pictures of the cocktail and pool side party, too.
The venue was supposedly chosen by Sofia. She considered the place keeping in mind her guests coming from South America, USA and Europe. Having spent a whooping amount of $500000, the wedding seems like a fancy fairy tale event.
Sofia and Joe have asked their guests to refrain from bringing them any kinds of presents and rather donating the money for charitable causes. The dinner at the wedding includes both Columbian and American style buffets.
Sofia seems extremely happy and has the very glow of a new bride. A source told ‘Sunday World', "For her, it's all about her and Joe as a couple. They are both eager to start the next phase of life together, and Sofia couldn't be happier."