- Gigi Hadid To Walk Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2015, Breaks Into Tears!
- Oops! Candice Swanepoel Falls On Stage At NYFW's Givenchy Show
- Happy Birthday Sara Sampaio: Hottest Pics of VS Angel To Drool Over
- Gisele Bundchen's Birthday: 10 Times She Showed Love For Yoga
- Happy 35th Birthday Adriana Lima: The Hottest Pics of VS Angel
- Happy Birthday Miranda Kerr: 11 Times She Stripped Completely
Super Bowl is incomplete without the gripping commercials which keeps us glued to the television till the show is going on.
Every year, we get to see amazing ads starring celebrities for different brands on the TV during the Super Bowl. As the Super Bowl 2015 is coming closer, we decided to sneak into the this year's commercials which are ready to take us for a ride!
One of the most talked about Super Bowl commercials of 2015 is the Victoria's Secret one. The Angels landed on the ground wearing football costumes and knocked each other down. Gisele Bündchen, Candice Swanepoel, Lily Aldridge, Karlie Kloss, Behati Prinsloo, Alessandra Ambrosio, and Adriana Lima are featured in the commercial for Victoria's Secret.
America's favorite pastime will get more distracting this year as we also have Kim Kardashian West! Kim is starting #KimDataStash movement from Feb. 1 to help you save your data! Advertising T mobile, Kim is seen taking selfies and asking you to keep the memories by upgrading your plan so that the data is never lost.
Another funny commercial is of former co-hosts of Today Show Couric and Gumbel, who are taking a ride in BMW's new car. The ad shows both the hosts talking about the -so called- Internet and @ symbol in 1994, and then comes to the present when they are trying to decode the new electric BMW i3.
If you are against NFL commissioner Roger Goodell's actions concerning the highly-publicized cases of domestic abuse, then the equal rights group UltraViolet is with you. Their new ad will start #GoodellMustGo hashtag from Sunday after the games begin.