- Swift’s Treatment Towards Calvin Harris Was Brutal, Feels John Newman
- After Hiddleston, Taylor Swift Starts Taking Interest In Zac Efron
- Taylor Swift & Tom Hiddleston Break Up After Three Months Of Romance
- Justin Bieber Sneers On Taylor Swift By Sharing An Image On Instagram
- Kanye West Supports Wife, Says He Is Glad That Kim Released The Videos On Snapchat
- Sharon Rachel Osbourne Calls Kanye West A 'Bully' Over Taylor-West Feud
Taylor Swift is now the new targeted celebrity in the nude pics hacking scandal that shook last year. Taylor's Instagram and Twitter accounts were hacked on Jan. 27 and those hackers are now claiming to have got naked pictures of Taylor Swift.
The news of private photos leak of Taylor Swift shocked all the Swifties. But the brave singer and Grammy winner took on the hackers through Twitter.
Taylor Swift replied to those hackers saying, "PS any hackers saying they have 'nudes'? Psssh you'd love that wouldn't you! Have fun photoshopping cause you got NOTHING."
PS any hackers saying they have 'nudes'? Psssh you'd love that wouldn't you! Have fun photoshopping cause you got NOTHING.— Taylor Swift (@taylorswift13) January 27, 2015
Before that she tweeted, "Cause the hackers gonna hack, hack, hack, hack, hack...," sounding much like her hit song, 'Shake It Off' lyrics which reads, "Cause the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate."
Cause the hackers gonna hack, hack, hack, hack, hack...— Taylor Swift (@taylorswift13) January 27, 2015
On Jan. 27, her Twitter and Instagram accounts were hacked. So, Tay Tay updated her fans through Tumblr saying, "My Twitter got hacked but don't worry, Twitter is deleting the hacker tweets and locking my account until they can figure out how this happened and get me new passwords. Never a dull moment."
We are really happy to see Taylor Swift fighting against the hackers who have tried to threaten her.
Last year, a hacker or group of hackers leaked private pics of many Hollywood stars like Jennifer Lawrence, Kim Kardashian and more. It was considered one of the biggest hacking scandals in the recent history which went on for months by targeting new celebrities every other time.