- George Clooney Slams Donald Trump, Calls Him Hollywood Elitist
- George Clooney Impressed By Wife Amal For Tackling Terrorism
- George Clooney Was Shocked To Know About Pitt-Jolie Divorce
- Hollywood Celebrities Who Strongly Support The LGBT Community
- Spoiler Alert! 'Money Monster' Trailer Starring Julia Roberts & George Clooney Gives Away Ending!
- Oops! Amal Clooney Suffers Malfunction At First Wedding Annivesary Celebrations
- George Clooney Celebrated First Wedding Anniversary With Amal Without Gifts!
George Clooney gathered major attention at the 72nd Golden Globe Awards which was held on Sunday in Beverly Hills. With his inspirational acceptance speech at the Golden Globes, George Clooney just proved why he deserves to be honoured with the lifetime achievement award!
However, Ellen DeGeneres with her entertaining humour just went to Golden Globes! Surprised? Well, it is a spoof which Ellen uses in all the trending videos by placing herself.
On The Ellen Show, Ellen spoke about Golden Globes 2015 and mentioned about George Clooney's speech at the ceremony. Complimenting Clooney for his excellent speech, Ellen said, " There were a lot of good speeches, but his was just amazing!" Using her sarcasm and wit, she added, "But it did not end the way I thought it would."
Showing his acceptance speech video, Ellen smartly placed herself all decked up and wearing ample diamond jewellery. Ellen sat beside George Clooney's wife, Amal on the table and happily took all the compliments he gave, and sipping champagne. Clooney said he had an amazing year (mentioning about his wedding to Amal).
In his acceptance speech at Golden Globes, George Clooney complimented his wife, Amal by saying, "It's a humbling thing to find someone to love. Even if you have been waiting for your whole life, and your whole life is 53, Amal, I couldn't be prouder to be your husband." As soon as he mentioned her name, Ellen spills out the champagne in the spoof video, heartbroken!
However, George Clooney mentioned his wife's name, Amal in the speech which shattered Ellen's heart into pieces. Thus, she meant that the speech did not end the way she expected!
Ellen with her humour can seriously entertain us! Watch the funny video of Ellen at the Golden Globes.