- Viral Video: Priyanka Chopra Interviews Jennifer Aniston At Oscars 2017 Backstage
- Was Disha Patani's Topless Photoshoot Inspired From Jennifer Aniston's In GQ? Dabboo Ratnani Answers
- Jennifer Aniston Surprised By Husband's Presence At Thanksgiving Night
- Jennifer Aniston Inherits Flawless Skin From Her Father
- Jennifer Aniston named People's World's Most Beautiful Woman!
- Find Out All About The Famous Hollywood Celebrity Feuds Here!
- Jennifer Aniston & Justin Theroux Splitting After 21 Days of Marriage?
Jennifer Aniston has been blasted by the wife of the actress' "first love".
In a recent interview, the "Cake" star revealed that she felt her fiance, Justin Theroux, was a gift from Daniel McDonald, one of her ex-partners, who died from brain cancer. She said, "He was my first love - five years we were together. He would have been the one. But I was 25, and I was stupid. He must have sent me Justin to make up for it all."
However Mujah Maraini-Melehi, widow of late McDonald, has condemned the 45-year-old actress in a Facebook message.
"Please respect our love and especially our loss. The children lost their father. I lost my partner," she posted.
"I am sorry that Jennifer did not realise the treasure that was Daniel when she had the chance, long before he and I met and long before he died.
"After Daniel died, I reached out to her to give her back all the photographs from the time they were together. I never got an answer back from her," said Mujah.
"It pains me to read the headlines that allude to her losing him tragically when she was not present during his long and difficult illness. That said, perhaps Daniel's gift was to teach her how to love and appreciate Justin Theroux," she added.
McDonald, whose relationship with Aniston ended in 1994, died in 2007, aged 46.